We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users.
As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic.
You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
To ensure success as a PHP developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming,
Ultimately, a top-level PHP Developer can design and build efficient PHP modules while seamlessly integrating front-end technologies.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
The Customer Service Specialist will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints,
generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Some experience with the product or service to which the specialist will be assigned preferred.